Holy Cross Surgical Specialties
Holy Cross Surgical Specialties is home to a team of experienced, professional surgeons. We’re here to help with all of your surgical needs.
We are Taos’ primary surgical provider and we are honored to take part in keeping our community healthy. Holy Cross Surgical Specialties can coordinate directly with the rest of our service providers making your healthcare experience seamless.
Please call us at 575-758-3141 for an appointment or surgical consultation.
You may be referred by your primary physician.
Taos Professional Building
(Next to Holy Cross Hospital) 1399 Weimer Rd.
Suite 600 Taos, NM 87571
(575) 758-3141Call Now
- Breast biopsies
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Incision and Drainage
- Major Abdominal Procedures
- Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Removal
- Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery
- Hernia repairs
- Minimally Invasive
- Bladder Surgery
- Prostate Surgery
- Lithotripsy – Non-invasive Kidney Stone Treatment
- Prostate & bladder cancer treatment
- Prostate biopsies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder suspensions
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Vein Therapy
- Peripheral vascular procedures
- Venous ablation
- Vein stripping
David Flanagan, MDGeneral Surgery
Stephen Lucero, MDAdult and Pediatric Urology
Christa Castro, PAC
Michael Darnell, MDGeneral Surgeon
For more information, call: