Holy Cross Surgical Specialties
AddressTaos Professional Building (Next to Holy Cross Hospital) 1399 Weimer Road, Suite 600 Taos, New Mexico 87571
Holy Cross Surgical Specialties is home to a team of experienced, professional surgeons. We’re here to help with all of your surgical needs.
We are Taos’ primary surgical provider and we are honored to take part in keeping our community healthy. Holy Cross Surgical Specialties can coordinate directly with the rest of our service providers making your healthcare experience seamless.
Please call us at 575-758-3141 for an appointment or surgical consultation.
You may be referred by your primary physician.
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Transthoracic Echocardiograph
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Calcium Scoring CT Scan
- Angiography CT Scan
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Cardioversion – electrical
- Pacemaker interrogation & monitoring
- Trans-esophageal echocardiography
- Coronary calcification scores-heart scan
- Holter-Event monitor EKG recording
- Treadmill stress test
- Stress echocardiography
- Nuclear cardiology stress testing
- Cardiology consultations
William Dougherty, MD, FACSGeneral and Plastic Surgery
David Flanagan, MDGeneral Surgery
Stephen Lucero, MDAdult and Pediatric Urology
Christa Castro, PAC
Michael Darnell, MDGeneral Surgeon