Taos Vaccine Information
April 1st, 2021 – Vaccine Update with Bill Patten
March 29th, 2021 – Vaccine Update with Dr. Heather Marshall Vaskas
What are Monoclonal Antibodies with Dr. John Foster – March 9th, 2021:
Early March, 2021:
- State Vaccination Level: 1A, 1B, 1C & Educators
- Taos County Residents Partially Vaccinated: 40.8%
- Taos County Residents Fully Vaccinated: 23.5%
- An estimated 790 doses of the vaccine will be distributed weekly
- Total Vaccines Distributed by Holy Cross Medical Center
- 1st Dose: 7,118
- 2nd Dose: 3,874
- 62% of Taos County residents have registered for the vaccine.
- The COVID-19 vaccine Point of Distribution (POD) is located at the Sagebrush Conference Center
Register by Phone: 855-600-3453.
You must have an appointment to receive your vaccine.
Once registered, wait to receive your EVENT CODE from the state. The State is your point of contact. They will be notifying you of an appointment.
For questions regarding your appointment call 855-600-3453.
Pay it Forward! Help register a neighbor, friend or family member today!
Get signed up for the COVID- 19 Vaccine at vaccinenm.org.
Albertsons and Walmart are beginning to vaccinate. If you need assistance with these appointments call the state at: 855-600-3453.
I heard there were extra doses of the vaccine that might be available each day.
- This is NOT TRUE
What should you do after you have received the second dose?
- Continue with COVID-19 Safe Practices
- Wear Mask – Wash Hands – Social Distance
- Don’t become a Super Spreader