Taos Vaccine Information
Vaccine Update Feb 25th, 2021:
Taos Vaccinations by the Numbers – Feb 4th, 2021:
Week of February 1st, 2021:
- An estimated 800-1,000 doses of the vaccine will be distributed
- An estimated 200-400 elders who are 75 or older will receive the vaccine
- There are approximately 1,700 elders age 75 and older that have registered for the COVID-19 vaccine but are still awaiting their first dose
- There are approximately 4,800 individuals age 16 and older with a medical condition that have registered for the COVID-19 vaccine but are still awaiting their first dose
- Currently our community is approximately 10% vaccinated, and we are the 6th most vaccinated county in the state
- The COVID-19 vaccine Point of Distribution (POD) is located at Taos Middle School, vaccine distribution to take place on 02/03/2021 and 02/04/2021
Register by Phone: 855-600-3453.
You must have an appointment to receive your vaccine.
Once registered, wait to receive your EVENT CODE from the state. The State is your point of contact. They will be notifying you of an appointment.
For questions regarding your appointment call 855-600-3453.
Pay it Forward! Help register a neighbor, friend or family member today!
Get signed up for the COVID- 19 Vaccine at vaccinenm.org.
Albertsons and Walmart are beginning to vaccinate. If you need assistance with these appointments call the state at: 855-600-3453.
I heard there were extra doses of the vaccine that might be available each day.
- This is NOT TRUE
What should you do after you have received the second dose?
- Continue with COVID-19 Safe Practices
- Wear Mask – Wash Hands – Social Distance
- Don’t become a Super Spreader